Monday, November 12, 2012

Jerusalem World Center -project

     "God will deliver you from EVERY fear" by Mike Evans
Jerusalem Prayer Team

"Today I read in Jeremiah 1:10, 12, 14, 17 during my devotions: “See, I have this day set thee over the nations and over the kingdoms, to root out, and to pull down, and to destroy, and to throw down, to build, and to plant.... for I will hasten my word to perform it.... Out of the north an evil shall break forth.... be not dismayed at their faces.” In verse 8, Jeremiah wrote, “For I am with thee to deliver thee.” Verse 19 records, “They shall fight against you; but they shall not prevail against you: for I am with you, says the LORD, to deliver you.”
Please join me in standing on that Scripture today. I know what it is to be afraid of faces. As a child, I was so fearful that I would not look anyone in the eye. I walked with my head bowed all the time. I could not even look at my father because of fear. But God delivered me from all my fears.


Many years ago, God spoke to me to go to the north of Israel where Hezbollah was entrenched in Lebanon to preach the Gospel. I was told by Israeli intelligence that if I did, I would be killed. I knew the Lord had sent me and would protect me—and He did. After preaching the Gospel in Sidon, I went down to Beirut to distribute Gideon Bibles to the Marines and share the Word and pray with them. That night, as I prepared to sleep on the beachhead, I thought about an 18-year-old Marine from Wooster, Massachusetts, whom I had led to Christ. His last words to me that evening had been, “Please tell Mom that her prayer has been answered. I've given my life to the Lord as my personal Savior.”

Early the next morning, the area was rocked by a huge explosion as Hezbollah terrorists targeted the barracks with a truck bomb. Two hundred and forty-one troops were killed in the attack. We left Beirut in the Avis vehicle which I had rented in Jerusalem. Driving down a dirt road towards Israel, we came under fire from terrorist organizations in the area. As 135mm shells fell around the car, I realized ours was the only vehicle on the road, and it was a rental car with distinctive Jerusalem license plates. Spotlights were playing across the vehicle as night descended. We ran out of fuel, and it looked as if we would be killed.

As we prayed, a young man who looked Arabic knocked on the window and held up a gas can. There were no homes or villages near where we had coasted to a stop. He poured the container of fuel into the vehicle, came back to the window, and pointed to the button. I unlocked the door, and he climbed into the car. Without saying a word, he pointed in the direction we were to drive and calmly led us 32 kilometers to the border of Israel. There is no way I could have found it without his help. A few yards before the border, he held up his hand indicating that I should stop. He opened the door and stepped out of the car. The colonel at the border said to me, “I informed the prime minister's office that you had died. I didn't think there was any possibility you could have survived.”

I turned and pointed to the man who had saved our lives and said, “We are alive because of him.” No one was there! You will never know how many angels God has assigned to protect you, the amazing things they have done on your behalf, and will do even today. Those who fight against you shall not prevail, for the Lord is with you to deliver you.
You can be a blessing to Israel and the Jewish people today in a special way with your gift to help us make the next payment of $777,777.77 on the Jerusalem World Center.

I am so excited about what God is already doing, as we continue to work to complete the purchase of this wonderful building. I cannot wait to see what He is going to do next! I ask you to join me right now in a prayer of blessing on every loving heart who has responded to help meet this urgent need, and I ask that you prayerfully consider what God would have you do to help us reach this miracle.

A dear friend has stepped forward to match your gift in November. In other words, if you give $77,777.77, it will be doubled to $155,555.54. Or if you give $777.77, it will be doubled to $1,555.54. If you give $77.77, it will be doubled to $155.54. This is a huge answer to prayer! Please know that whatever you can give will also be doubled in Heaven in your Kingdom account.

Thus far 365 people have given $28,000. Those gifts will be matched 100% so now we have $56,000. We still need to raise $360,888.50 which will be matched to make $721,777. We have 21 days left. Please pray with me right now for supernatural favor that this need will be met.
Jerusalem is Ground Zero for spiritual warfare in our world today. It is the target of the enemy, and it is vital that you and I do our part to not only pray for the peace of Jerusalem, but to speak out in support of Israel's right to her capital city. One of the most important tools for us to fight and win this battle will be the Jerusalem World Center. This wonderful facility in the Holy City will be a lasting witness of God’s love to the Jewish people and a center of ministry and outreach to them that will truly be life changing.

The Christian Zionist Heritage Center will be the first Christian witness of God’s love of its kind to the Jewish people in the nation of Israel. There are over 300 Jewish museums but not one museum where people can go to hear the story of Christian love. The Jerusalem World Center will also be a place where hurting elderly Holocaust survivors and impoverished Jews can go to receive help. It will be the home of the Jerusalem Prayer Team intercessory movement. This is the largest Christian work within walking distance of the Western Wall. Please be part of this miracle today.
When you send your gift of any amount to help us with this need, we will send you this set of “Comfort Ye My People” note cards. They are a great way for you to share your love of God’s Chosen People with others.        
If you are able to send a gift of $30 or more, we will send you the note cards and a copy of my newly-revised and updated book Living Fear Free. In these days of constant threats and troubles, God wants His children to live in perfect peace—and I want to show you how you can know that peace without fear.       
With your gift of $100 or more, we will send you the note cards and this beautiful set of six Scripture placemats. Perfect for framing or for your table, these colorful scenes will be a great reminder to you to continue to pray for the peace of Jerusalem.
If you are able to give $1,000 or more, we will send you the note cards, and your name or the name of someone you wish to honor or remember will be added to the Wall of Righteous Gentiles—a lasting legacy and testimony of your love carved into the stone wall of the Jerusalem World Center.
Everyone who enters the building will see your name and give thanks for your generosity and love. God says, “See, I have inscribed you on the palms of My hands; Your walls are continually before Me” (Isaiah 49:16).       

Today I’m asking you to stand up and be counted—to join the line of heroes down through the centuries who have done their part to deliver the Jewish people from destruction. I am asking you to make a generous, even sacrificial gift to help make the Jerusalem World Center a reality and to help the Jerusalem Prayer Team to do all we can to defend the Jewish state and the Jewish people around the world.

Barukh ha -mevarekh et ammo Yisrael ba-shalom.

Blessed be He who blesses His people with Peace.

Your ambassador to Jerusalem,

Dr. Mike Evans"

If you want to help with this project Donate online
   

No comments:

Post a Comment