Saturday, November 17, 2012

Help for Israel

 Help for Israel
Donate online
visit  Jerusalem Prayer Team

 Recent updates I received from  Jerusalem Prayer Team;
"Let me encourage you today from a Scripture I read in my devotions, Isaiah 43:18. The King James Version says, “Remember not the former things.” The Living Bible says, “Forget all of that!”
Former things to me represent pain, disappointment, and difficulties. There were a lot of things in my life that didn't go the way I thought they should. The Lord says, “That is nothing compared to what I am going to do. I am going to do a brand new thing. See! I have already begun. Don't you see it? I will make a road through the wilderness for My people to go home. I will create rivers for them in the desert.”

God has fulfilled that promise to the Jewish people 100 percent. Today the land of Israel, which once was a desert place, is fruitful and abounding. My question to you today is this: Will you allow Him to fulfill that promise in your life? Do you want to see God make way in your wilderness…and rivers in your desert?

This Scripture jumped off the page for me when I was going through a wilderness and desert in my own life. I circled this Scripture and wrote these words by it: “Look around and be distressed. Look within and be depressed. Look to Jesus and be at rest.” That Scripture encouraged me, and I vowed at that moment to stop having a pity party and do something great for God with my funds and with my time. I stopped thinking and talking about how big my mountain was and began to think and talk about how big my God was. I can tell you with all certainty that faith turns the head of God and moves the hand of God. I've seen it happen again and again in my life.

One of the first things I did was to give a very generous offering to the Lord—an offering large enough to get His attention. I said, “Lord, I am giving myself as a living sacrifice to serve. What do you want me to do?” It was in response to that gift that God directed me to Israel where I met Menachem Begin and Benjamin Netanyahu, and the course of my life and ministry were set.

When you support the Jerusalem Prayer Team as we stand with and for the Jewish people, you are in agreement with God's heart. You are supporting and blessing “the apple of His eye.” And because of that, you WILL receive His blessing! And your support is so urgently needed right now as the clouds of war loom darker every day. I am asking you today to show your support by helping us make the next payment of $777,777.77 on the Jerusalem World Center.

I am so excited about what God is already doing, as we continue to work to complete the purchase of this wonderful building. I cannot wait to see what He is going to do next! I ask you to join me right now in a prayer of blessing on every loving heart who has responded to help meet this urgent need, and I ask that you prayerfully consider what God would have you do to help us reach this miracle.

A dear friend has stepped forward to match your gift in November. In other words, if you give $77,777.77, it will be doubled to $155,555.54. Or if you give $777.77, it will be doubled to $1,555.54. If you give $77.77, it will be doubled to $155.54. This is a huge answer to prayer! Please know that whatever you can give will also be doubled in Heaven in your Kingdom account.

Thus far 715 people have given $65,800. Those gifts will be matched 100% so now we have $131,600. We still need to raise $323,088.50 which will be matched to make $646,177. We have 15 days left. Please pray with me right now for supernatural favor that this need will be met.
Jerusalem is Ground Zero for spiritual warfare in our world today. It is the target of the enemy, and it is vital that you and I do our part to not only pray for the peace of Jerusalem, but to speak out in support of Israel's right to her capital city. One of the most important tools for us to fight and win this battle will be the Jerusalem World Center. This wonderful facility in the Holy City will be a lasting witness of God’s love to the Jewish people and a center of ministry and outreach to them that will truly be life changing.

The Christian Zionist Heritage Center will be the first Christian witness of God’s love of its kind to the Jewish people in the nation of Israel. There are over 300 Jewish museums but not one museum where people can go to hear the story of Christian love. The Jerusalem World Center will also be a place where hurting elderly Holocaust survivors and impoverished Jews can go to receive help. It will be the home of the Jerusalem Prayer Team intercessory movement. This is the largest Christian work within walking distance of the Western Wall. Please be part of this miracle today.
When you send your gift of any amount to help us with this need, we will send you this set of “Comfort Ye My People” note cards. They are a great way for you to share your love of God’s Chosen People with others.        
If you are able to send a gift of $30 or more, we will send you the note cards and a copy of my newly-revised and updated book Living Fear Free. In these days of constant threats and troubles, God wants His children to live in perfect peace—and I want to show you how you can know that peace without fear.       
With your gift of $100 or more, we will send you the note cards and this beautiful set of six Scripture placemats. Perfect for framing or for your table, these colorful scenes will be a great reminder to you to continue to pray for the peace of Jerusalem.
If you are able to give $1,000 or more, we will send you the note cards, and your name or the name of someone you wish to honor or remember will be added to the Wall of Righteous Gentiles—a lasting legacy and testimony of your love carved into the stone wall of the Jerusalem World Center.
Everyone who enters the building will see your name and give thanks for your generosity and love. God says, “See, I have inscribed you on the palms of My hands; Your walls are continually before Me” (Isaiah 49:16).       
Today I’m asking you to stand up and be counted—to join the line of heroes down through the centuries who have done their part to deliver the Jewish people from destruction. I am asking you to make a generous, even sacrificial gift to help make the Jerusalem World Center a reality and to help the Jerusalem Prayer Team to do all we can to defend the Jewish state and the Jewish people around the world.

Barukh ha -mevarekh et ammo Yisrael ba-shalom.

Blessed be He who blesses His people with Peace.
Your ambassador to Jerusalem,
Dr. Mike Evans"
   

No comments:

Post a Comment