Friday, April 26, 2013

"Every crisis is an opportunity for us to trust God"

 Update by Mike Evans,
 Donate online

" The Bible says in Psalm 139, “You shaped me first inside and then out. You formed me in my mother's womb.” God created you for a purpose. God is greater than you think, closer than you think, more ambitious than you think, more committed than you think...and you can trust Him! Frame your world around the favor of God. Get out of your comfort zone.

As a child I was hated and beaten like a dog by my own father who believed I was not his son. He attempted to kill me when I was 11 by strangling me and leaving me for dead in the basement. It was that night when the God who created me healed me and called me to work for Him. Your God is much bigger than your mountain!

This is the good news: If you have any mountains that seem impossible to climb, the favor of God works best in the realm of the impossible. Psalm 5:12 declares, “For surely, O LORD, you bless the righteous; You surround them with Your favor as with a shield.”

Yesterday I had a major conference call with our Jerusalem team members who are working on the plans for the Operations Center on the Ambassador Floor. This will be the headquarters for all we will do in Israel. I signed the contracts by faith, believing that God will provide. The Savior who appeared to me at 11 and said, “Son, I love you and have a great plan for your life” is more than able to meet this need. I am so thankful that I am not alone in this step of faith; you and God are on the team. Together we live in the F.O.G., the Favor of God. We are truly walking by faith and not by sight.

Yes, the favor of God is when the realm of the impossible touches things beyond the grave which have eternal significance. Moses was called to pastor two million stiff-necked, rebellious people. Because of his obedience, God declared, “I know you by name, and you have also found favor in My sight” (Exodus 32:12).

The angel proclaimed to Mary in Luke 1:28, “Greetings, you who are highly favored. The Lord is with you.” Mary had the favor factor. She was super-favored. But this is what came next: You're going to give birth far from home to a baby who will appear to be born out of wedlock. He will be the Savior of the world, and you will watch Him die on a criminal's cross.

Crisis is an opportunity to trust God who can use you to do something that the world will know was through Him simply because it could not have been you. You can be a vessel to manifest His glory. Let the Spirit of God open your eyes to this revelation, and cease to be obsessed with what you are going through, but rather with what you are going to. I promise you once you get this revelation, I believe the Peace of God which surpasses all understanding, “will guard your heart and mind in Christ Jesus” (Philippians 4:7) as you enter into His favor.

We have a huge opportunity today to touch the world from the Holy City through the construction and equipping of our new Operations Center in the Jerusalem World Center. This will be the command and control center for everything we do, including organizing help for victims of terror, Holocaust survivors, and every possible need we can help meet. Our goal is based on the prophetic word of the Lord: “Comfort ye, comfort ye, My people, saith your God” (Isaiah 40:1).

The team that will operate and manage all of these outreaches (and more in the future) is being assembled. We have legal, management, property development, construction, programming, and other staff—and they must have a place to work. The fifth floor of your Jerusalem World Center will be the Operations Center…but we have only eight weeks to make this happen so we can stay on schedule for everything that is to follow.

The budget for the Operations Center—including construction, furnishing, equipment, and everything we need to get it up and fully running—is one million Israeli shekels…$275,000 US. I am asking you and every friend of the Jerusalem Prayer Team to respond today to help us meet this urgent need. Everything we are going to do in and through the Jerusalem World Center depends on getting the Operations Center up and running. So far 455 loving friends have given $36,120 toward this prophetic goal. Please join me right now in praying a blessing on their lives according to the promise of Genesis 12:3.
        For your gift of $30 or more…

We will send you a copy of my new thriller The Four Horsemen.

This is a look at a possible future attack against America and Israel, and I believe you will both enjoy it and find it changes the way you look at the news every day.

If you are able to send a gift of $80 or more, we will send you an autographed hardback copy.
READ CHAPTERONE OF THE FOUR HORSMEN
READ THE BACK COVER OF THE FOUR HORSMEN  
        If you are able to join us at the Ambassador Level with your gift of $100 or more…

I will send you a replica of the Ambassador award that I have twice received from the nation of Israel—an award they give to leaders who have helped and blessed the Jewish state and the Jewish people.

It is a beautiful piece showing a medieval map of the world with Jerusalem at its center. It is a wonderful way for you to display your support and love for God’s Chosen People.

   
Your support of the Jerusalem Prayer Team today allows us to continue our work on the Righteous Gentile Heritage Center, to stand up and speak out for Israel, and to meet urgent humanitarian needs among the poor Jewish people living in Israel. Thank you so much for being part of this vital worldwide prayer movement.

Barukh atah Adonai eloheinu melekh ha-olam, ozier Yisrael bigvurah.
Blessed art thou, Lord our God, King of the universe, who girds Israel with might.
Your ambassador to Jerusalem,
Dr. Mike Evans"
To give by phone, please call: 1-888-390-7946
Reach us via Fax: 281-257-2476
Write us, or give by mail: P.O. Box 30246 Phoenix, AZ 85046


No comments:

Post a Comment